Make The Switch To Silent Nite Oral Appliances Today
Although most commonly treated with the nightly use of a CPAP machines, experiencers of sleep apnea are trading in the bulky and loud machines for a newer more innovative solution. Choosing to be fabricated with an oral appliance may be a worthwhile alternative to explore. The devices are designed to reposition the jaw and/or tongue, keeping the airway unblocked. In return, patients are able to achieve the rest they need, with nightly interruptions and noise eliminated.
Reasons people choose Sleep Apnea
- Loud and excessive snoring
- Daytime drowsiness and irritability
- Choking, gasping, complete silence during sleep.
- Headaches and/or sore throats in morning
- Night sweats
- Memory and concentration issues